Monday, December 21, 2009

Are there any skin lotions/creams I can put on to even out skin tone-besides Palmers butter cocoa?

I just wanna even out the skin tone on my legs. Palmers butter cocoa one doesnt seem to work. I HATE FAKE TAN LOTIONS AS THEY STINK!!! No chemical peels or any of that stuff either. Just a lotion/cream I can buy at a department store.





I think there's a Nivea one? What other brands are there??





ThanksAre there any skin lotions/creams I can put on to even out skin tone-besides Palmers butter cocoa?
Try jergens and Nivea. I bought Nivea brand and it ferm as well as evens skin tone. Good luck!!Are there any skin lotions/creams I can put on to even out skin tone-besides Palmers butter cocoa?
Ambi.
you can use glycolic skin tonner
I think aveeno has something that even skintone. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment