Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you ever actually screamed for ice cream?

No, but I have danced for doughnutsHave you ever actually screamed for ice cream?
woo hoo!Have you ever actually screamed for ice cream?
no
Yes,yes I have!!!
Aaahhh!!
no but I've screamed after eating it too fast!
no
Yes.


Hasn't everyone?
Every time I see the ice cream truck coming down the street!
Just this one time.
you scream..i scream..we all scream for ice cream!!!


( brought me back...forgot about that one!)


..when i was a child ..of course a group of us would yell...


'; yea';!! when we saw the ice cream truck coming!
uh yeah, not so much.
no
YES%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; ALWAYS
Only when it's been in a mocha cappucino from Dairy Queen. Oooh la la!!
Nope, have you?
No. But the cliche ';I scream for Ice cream'; still holds as a sign of how addictive it is...
Of course, you scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh鈥?br>







.....Yes.
I did when I dropped mines on the ground this one time.
Yes, when I was small!
YES!!!! Chocolate Almond.
Yes. When he's driving down the street and he can't hear me over that goofy music, I'm yelling ';Ice Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!'; and running my little legs of.
Only in my dreams
no... but i have craved it
yes~but i was ordering it for my store
yeah all the time
Yeah , during an ice cream head ache, lol
All the time lol!





xxx
  • shows
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment