Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you scream for ice cream?

I don't, I don't really like ice cream.Do you scream for ice cream?
i scream for anything all the time hahaDo you scream for ice cream?
yeah i dont really like ice cream either, unless its frozen yoghurt or cookies and cream.





dammit, now im craving cookies and cream
I scream for everything I want
yes. i really do. but i scream even louder for cookies
I scream, you don't scream, most people scream for ice cream!
Yes, espicially if its cookies n creme
I SCREAM EVRYDAY
I do. I do infact scream for ice cream.
Yes but only chocolate! Vanilla is gross!
Only if I'm throwing a temper tantrum.
No, I punch you in the teeth and run for ice cream.
yyeeeeeeeessssssss!!!
nope,


i perfer yelling at icecream :}
Yep!!


=]
SCHREI!!!!!!!!!
nope but i scream for frosting.
Nope.
no, don't really like it either
I do. I made some ice cream today!
depends..if i'm in the mood for ice cream
Not really!


But i like it!
Yes! I'm scream for ice cream right now!





I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!
of course i do ;]
no
no
no
AHHHHHHHHHH....yes I do. i just ate some butter pecan.
i %26lt;3 ice cream!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh; I love it!!!
  • shows
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment