Monday, December 21, 2009

What creams or at home remedies could I use to make my skin tone lighter?

I heard lemon juice and honey make skin lighter. I also heard that glycerin makes skin lighter, where could I buy it?What creams or at home remedies could I use to make my skin tone lighter?
drink a cup of saffron soaked milk, once a day, it adds glow to your skin %26amp; gives a lighter tone.


mix a spoon of raw turmeric paste with a spoon of original white sandal paste, add a few drops of rosewater to it, apply this mixture to ur face and neck after each alternate day.


this will make u a tone lighter, and the rose water will give u a glow.


scrub ur face twice a week.





(dont use too much of lime juice, it has acidic effects, it bleaches ur skin naturally, so u can use lime juice twice a month)What creams or at home remedies could I use to make my skin tone lighter?
Use garnier light or shahnaz hussain's fair one.





1. Use lemon and honey.


2. Apply apple pulp.


3. Apply orange peel pulp.


4. Cucumber pulp.


5. Drink a lot of milk.


6. Apply sour curd.


7. Apply fresh cream(obtained from milk).


8. Apply tomato.


9. Apply papaya pulp.


10. Sandal paste obtained freshly.





Hope this helps!


Cheers! =)
yes lemon and honey is very good as it acts as a bleach.


glycerin clears the skin and can be bought at any pharmacy.
derma e Skin Lighten Natural Fade and Age Spot Creme Treatment


2 oz (56 g)
lime juice
Theres Nothing That Can Make u Lighter GET OVER IT!! This is How God wanted U To Be So Just accept it and be Happy
fair %26amp; lovely
u can use Garnier. its contains lime/llemon extract

No comments:

Post a Comment