Friday, December 25, 2009

I scream you scream, whats your favorite ICE CREAM!?

i just wanted to know, what is your favorite and least favorite ice cream, i will give a best answer to the most unusual!I scream you scream, whats your favorite ICE CREAM!?
my favorite:


http://thebentspoon.com/


some of my favorite flavors from the spoon are:


plum lavender, ginger mascarpone, dark chocolate.


if you are ever in the princeton, nj or new amsterdam market (nyc) area they are definitely worth looking up and trying.





least favorite...hmmm, never met an ice cream I absolutely hated, but I would say my least fave is breyers, they use cheap ingredients and preservatives and pump way too much air into their ice cream. cheap-o's.





IMO ice cream is the greatest food ever invented.I scream you scream, whats your favorite ICE CREAM!?
Ummm Anything that has french in the name or mocha.


Coffee ice cream is good (with choc chips)


Mint chocolate used to be my fav


Green Tea ( I like to pay a lot for the this ice cream cuz it usually tastes betta)
butter pecan
Tin Roof Sundae. It's great. Least favorite is Maple Walnut.
I don't often eat ice cream...but when I do..I prefer Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream-Bryers


I'm not that keen on ';tiger'; flavour..(Orange/licorice)





to each and their own:)
homemade,with lots of people to help make it and eat it!
CHUNKY MONKEY!!!





but you can never go wrong with the classic chocolate or cookies 'n cream!
my favorite is mango. if you haven't tried it, you should!
I scream strawberry ice cream :)
rum raisin
mint choc chip - deffo!!


not unusual but bloody good!! xx Summer is coming!! yippee!!! xx
Anything by Ben %26amp; Jerry. I find I feel better %26amp; I am filled up with less so I guess that has to do with them using healthier ingrediants
its a tie between Centennial Cupcake by blue bell


or Chunky monkey YUMMY!!! My least favorite is Avocado ICKY!!!!
McFlurry with NonStop %26amp; O'boy (chocholate pieces and chocolate powder) =)
Green Tea ice cream or Jamoaca Almond Fudge
the only icecream tht i eat it hargen das! i dont no y all other typs i cant stand! but my have is deffo cookies and cream, nothing can beet it! sorry! lol
chocolate chip cookie dough,


mint chocolate chip.





BEAR PAW ICE CREAM!!!
I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, I SCREAM MORE FOR MILK CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!
cake batter from cold stones
Best: Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, Cookies and Cream, Starbucks Mud Pie.





Worst: Haagen Dazs caramelized pear %26amp; toasted pecan
cookies and cream
I'm pretty plain, vanilla, but sometimes bailey's ice cream is good!! ooh green tea sounds unique!!!
AHH Mint Chocolate Chip....but Blue Bell ice cream brand!!


You can only find it in Texas (and no I don't live there but have family there and visit a few times).


It is by far the best brand...soo if you visit Texas..try Blue Bell ice cream...they have like every flavor...The best are Chocolate and Mint Cholocate chip!!!
I love Baskin Robbins Chocolate peanut butter and their Mint chip. Coconut ice cream is also becoming one of my favorites.





Dessa
Cotton Candy ice cream!!! I'll never get tired of it, and that Pink and Blue colour combination is just mouth-watering.
my favourite is mangue ice cream and a lemon my least favorite,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment