Friday, December 25, 2009

Did you ever really SCREAM for Ice Cream like the saying goes ?

Well my mom says that when I was a baby, I would be sleeping, and when I'd hear the ice cream truck passing by, I would wake up and start screaming, so I guess you could say that. :)Did you ever really SCREAM for Ice Cream like the saying goes ?
Oh dayum, I just asked my mom and she said I never screamed or laughed or anything, I would just be woken up by it and look around, trying to see where the music was coming from. Sorry. :\ Report Abuse
Did you ever really SCREAM for Ice Cream like the saying goes ?
Only when the Ice Cream Man comes driving down the road and he passes you up like always acting like he didn't even see you standing there waving your hands at him.
Actually, I have. haha justt because of the saying though :]
YEs. In fact I scream all of the time. Libraries hate me to visit.
Yeah especially when i rub it all over my body!
Yup
No!
No.
yesss!!!!!!!





I SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM!!!!
YES, were you never a kid?!?
lol, not really
yeah.. for the ice cream man to stop
nope
more like for fro-yo
Yeah!


I'm like


Holy fu*k! stop that damn truck!!
  • shows
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment