Friday, December 25, 2009

I scream for ice cream. What do you scream for?

5:00 pm, time to go home....I scream for ice cream. What do you scream for?
Pretty lame and uncreative if you ask me. Report Abuse
I scream for ice cream. What do you scream for?
I scream for cheese fries
i scream for gummi bears
A diet plan.
i scream for no more illegal mexicans in america
i scream for gold and world peace...lolz
i scream for ice cream too...


good ice cream!!!





%26lt;3.
nookie





but lately it's sweet maui onion potato chips..


sigh how sad...
coffee cigarettes and some perfume
I might get a violation.....if i say.
I scream for fun and mirth.
A nap!
sex
Habeus Corpus to be restored.
ice cream.
piece %26amp; quiet - give me a piece %26amp; i'll be quiet
I scream you scream


We all scream for ice cream
I scream for LUMPIA !!





Though I'll shout for Dreyers Rocky Road Ice Cream
Mass executions for child rapists! They should be televised also. Just line em' up and let's get on with the show!


HAVE A NICE DAY


TO DREA: I love you!
I scream ';BOM CHICKA WAH WAH'; lol :p
a cigarette
Reese's peanut butter cups!
potato chips
PARTIES!!
ONLY FOR MY COFFEE IN THE MORNINGS....OR ILL BE A GROUCH ALL DAY!!!! LOL
...... For a bubble bath!!!!!!!!!!
globs of peanut butter and nutella on banana
i scream for foot cream..

No comments:

Post a Comment