Monday, December 21, 2009

Safest cream to fade/lighten/even tone of skin?

my face is black but my hands, legs bascially every other part of my body is brownish i just wanna know if theres a soap or cream in stores i can get to bring my face to my body skin level and could you please give a soap or cream that doesn't contain hydroquiin i can't really spell it but if you know what i means can you give me a product that doesn't contain that ingrediantSafest cream to fade/lighten/even tone of skin?
Your best bet would be something with L Glutathione. L Glutathione is made from vitamin c, so its quite safe. I have been using SW+SS skin whitening soap for a few months now and I am very happy with the results. It takes a bout a month to see results compared to just a frew days with hydriquinone, but I d rather wait for a month than be scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment