Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you scream for ice cream?

And you know what category this question was going to automatically go into? Pregancy. What's up with that?Do you scream for ice cream?
Yes, even on cold days like today. You get bored and want to eat ice cream, go figure. I think that pregnant women find ice cream to be comforting.Do you scream for ice cream?
No, but I would certainly scream if I don't get some! Make mine chocolate marshmallow please...
Close! I scream for Dairy Queen! And, by the way, I'm not pregnant. I used to crave Dairy Queen then, too. Some things never change.
Because sometimes women who are pregnant have sudden cravings for certain foods. I guess the computer was thinking you were ';screaming for icecream';- literally.
i scream for ice cream but i don't thonk i'll be pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment