Friday, December 25, 2009

Is there a relationship between 'i scream' and 'ice cream' ?

I screamed for an ice-cream.


or ice-creamed for an i screamIs there a relationship between 'i scream' and 'ice cream' ?
i scream when eating ice cream cuz it gives me brainfreezes =(





well i dont scream but u get my point lolIs there a relationship between 'i scream' and 'ice cream' ?
Besides the obvious similarity of the words, and that stupid little song, no there is no connection.
Its just from the popular chant, I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
LOL, i think ice-creamed for an i scream. doesnt matter how you say it, it will sound the same.
I scream


U scream


we all scream


for ice cream
Seems very incestuous to me.
the relationship is CREAM!





You cream your pants


he cream his pants


she cream her pants


they cream their pants
...this is getting freaky...
you cant think of anything Islam-related to write,can you?
if you say it out loud, they both sound the same! Hope i helped ;)
if you eat ice cream to fast then you scream.
confusion.
what has this question got to do with Ramadan. at least ask question in right section.
Your weird.
I scream for ice cream
Either way ...Now I want one! A nice soft green swirly one, Please!
It is called Brain Freeze
we all scream
uhh....
you said it !
I don't know man. Are those names of hip hop artists? who may or may not be in a relationship?
they sound the same. duh. wtf are u a phukkin retard or sumthin
  • shows
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment