Monday, December 21, 2009

Why do black girls ask for what type of bleach cream will make their skin tone lighter?

I only want to find a bleach cream to get rid of the pigment on my underarms and other places, If you read that please provide an answer for me. But while I was looking for bleach cream on answers I found many girls saying they hate being black. Would you belive society has shaped black womens lives into thinking lighter skin is better? This upsets me because Im a black girl myself. But why does everyone have a low self confindence. Im pretty happy with my skin color. I dont burn in the sun. No offense to anyone but when you think about it people always want a tan. I think everyone is beautiful, the world has many different color shades of people. And thats what I love about it!! Everyones different so I dont think people should hate themselves.Why do black girls ask for what type of bleach cream will make their skin tone lighter?
THIS black woman wouldn't use any bleaching creams...even at gunpoint!





Why?





Well, first of all, I don't feel a need to alter the color of my complexion. All this business about light skinned vs dark skinned girls should've been left back in the 19th century! Ridiculous.





Secondly, those creams are VERY dangerous!





Do you know that the active ingredient in those creams, hydroxyquinone, is the SAME stuff used to develop camera film? YES... gross, huh? Those creams also have neurotoxins such as Mercury in them, too. Also, the bleaching creams sold in the UK also reputed to have steroids in them, too...and that we know is definitely not safe!





There have been a number of cases in both Africa and Europe where people have died from the continued use of such ';cosmetics.'; If you ask me, they should be banned completely and if not banned then very strongly discouraged!





Nope, best to love oneself...no matter what the ';trend'; may be...and to encourage that in our daughters and granddaughters.Why do black girls ask for what type of bleach cream will make their skin tone lighter?
blame it on the media for manipulating the concept of beauty and anything good in this world.


if you are white you are beautiful, if you are sexy, you would be more attractive, if you are rich, you are happy, if you smoke you are cool. thats all media!
';But while I was looking for bleach cream on answers I found many girls saying they hate being black.';








They were most probably white girls pretending to be black on yahoo answers..
your lyin like a mother ******

No comments:

Post a Comment