Friday, December 25, 2009

Ice-cream can make you scream!!?

does this drive you mad!The ice-cream van plays 'popeye the sailor man' he drives by at the same time everyday and I carnt get the tune out of my head for hours afterward(Aggghhh)Ice-cream can make you scream!!?
Here the song is ';Turkey in the Straw'; and I have it in my head for hours, too.. I also want lots of ice cream which isn't a good thing.Ice-cream can make you scream!!?
It's all relative: think how the same thing would make you feel if you were only five years old; which, I presume, you were once.
Ours is Greensleaves...annoying wan*ers
LOL! I've just come back from Taiwan and it's the sign that the dustbin men are coming - how random is that?
stop him and buy all of his ice cream and then tell him to stop then give the ice cream away to the kids in the neighbor hood
You could try asking driver to change his tune now and again and everybody a variety..
that's when you move
I don't think I've ever seen an ice-cream van..... weird, it's the kind of thing I never really think about. oh wait there was one......


.........................


....................................


........................


............


..............................


.................
Thankfully I live in an area where only homeowners are allowed to use the main drive. No icecream vans etc are allowed to use the road.............complete and utter peace/quiet, bliss :-)
The ice-cream don't but the van does
Well what about the Cowboy high noon showdown theme, you've all heard it. There is another one they play which (thankfully) i cant rememeber.. what i do know is that no matter what time day and or weather they'll still be out getting business. even in the rain, i've heard it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment