Friday, December 25, 2009

Have you ever ';screamed for Ice cream?';?

And what were the pretense that made you inact such an outburst?Have you ever ';screamed for Ice cream?';?
Yes, and it was one of those awkward unexplained screeches. So, embarrassing. Everyone looking at me. Rather traumatic experience. I don't eat ice cream anymore. Triggers the turrets.Have you ever ';screamed for Ice cream?';?
it goes you scream i scream we all scream for ice cream..
yes; because, THE ICECREAM MAN IS COMING!
Yes I've ';screamed for Ice cream'; when I was pregnant in the middle of the summer I was nine months pregnant I was hot and I wanted some Mother F****** Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!!!
No, but I've danced with ants in my pants! Owwwwwwww!!!!
No, but I us'cream in my coffee.
Yeah, I had to shout to be heard over the ice cream truck music as I chased it down the street. It was a sad, sad day.
uh..... yes.





and i wanted to say it. lol
no but my little girl dose.
Were you ever four years old?
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice scream..... Ahem!


No, never have.
Yes when I was 10 shortly after I had my tonsils removed. OK maybe it was a loud croak! The hospital where I had this done offered ice cream to help sooth the pain. Couldn鈥檛 talk so I had to do something to attract attention. I was not a happy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment