Friday, December 25, 2009

Can you imagine a gang of screaming sock puppets chasing an ice cream truck down the road?

Needs some background music.





Can you imagine a gang of screaming sock puppets chasing an ice cream truck down the road?
I hope they are ankle sock puppets so that they dont have long legs to chase the truck. I want to make sure the truck still has my ninja turtle ice cream with gumball eyes by the time it gets to my house...If it makes it.Can you imagine a gang of screaming sock puppets chasing an ice cream truck down the road?
Would they go mad If there was no ice cream left? this often happens near us. Folk call the police and the puppets are taken away for questioning. They are notorious for fibbing. Don`t ever put up bail for a sock puppet.
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫  Copy/Paste if


 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓this ******


 ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃    ┃has wasted your


━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛time and you think


━━━━┃  ┗━━━━━━┛┃
Imagine an army made up of 'Lamb Chops' %26amp; 'Charlie Horses' ! Aaarrghh!
Anyone who can't imagine that doesn't have a very good imagination. I can see it now! lol
Yes i can imagine that and it sounds great
Dude, I think you need to go see a sock puppet shrink.
Yes. I can also imagine feet chasing after the sock puppets. I wonder what flavor ice cream they would all choose?
i do, frequently
Throw in some dancing bears and me naked and you have what I was dreaming last night
Yes
That would be awkward but funny
It's a dream come true!
Yeah,I seen it happen before to tell you the truth...
really. yes i can.
..you're going to give me nightmares...
No but I'd like to see that
i can just see the opening scene of fraggle rock
that'd be fun to watch!
lol
i think that was on sesame street
Yes I can and that would be so funny. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment