Friday, December 25, 2009

Did you scream for ice cream today?

...I haven't...but I felt like it...=)Did you scream for ice cream today?
All of us think that the road to victory includes rough patches...Did you scream for ice cream today?
How did you know, did you talk to my husband? We went out for ice cream after the movie tonight.
no
that is weird but i did lol i really really wanted ice cream but i found out myt brother ate the ice cream bar GRRR
no thanks-it freezes my teeth (if I was a kid again, then ALWAYS!!)
I did and gave in to some sweet butter pecan on a sugar cone.
Not physically but mentality I have been screaming all day. Those darn Dibs don鈥檛 do it for me!! I need more!
Actually... I did.
i didn't scream, but i wanted ice cream
Man, that's exactly how I feel!!!! I mean, I screamed and screamed, but no one heard me! I mean the nerve of some people!
No but my kids did!
  • shows
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment