Monday, December 21, 2009

I cream, you scream, we all scream, for icecream!?

lets have an icecream party! whats your all time favorite ice cream flavor and toppings!I cream, you scream, we all scream, for icecream!?
raspberry ice cream with hot fudge sauce.


second choice: fudge ice cream with raspberriesI cream, you scream, we all scream, for icecream!?
Chocolate chip mint..with hot fudge, whipped cream and nuts...definately!
chocolate ice-cream with hersheys n chocolate chips with fudge in the middle n last layer on top again with whip cream chocolate chips n a cherry on top...........hey im a choc-holic :)
Well I'm pregnant, so I'm game for any kind!!!!! Where and when?? I'm in!!!! Yummy!!!!!!!!!
Dutch Chocolate Almond or Butter pecan. I don't think either need anything else, they are delicious as is
mmmm chocolate and vanilla swril





got any????
I love Vanilla ice-cream with bits of cookie dough! In fact I have some of that in my freezer right now.





Yea Go Ice Cream!!! =D
Just plain old vanilla. Or that oatmeal raisen at Baskin Robbins!
Vanila cholate swirl ice cream/with crushed oreos on top!
Vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries,sliced bananas and chocolate syrup poured over all. Yummy!!
banana pudding- banana ice cream with banana chunks and crisp vanilla wafer chips
Rice Dream either chocolate or vanilla. I like melted peanut butter and some fudge and soy whipped cream! YUMMY!!
chocolate chip mint ice cream..that is the best one out there
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


=]


VANILLA!
Oreo cookies and hot fudge with marshmallows! Yummy!
  • shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment