Friday, December 25, 2009

We All Scream For Ice Cream!?

Why, when you're sad do you want ice cream? For example like five minutes ago i was incredibly sad, and for some reason it made me want ice cream, but then I just felt guilty cuz i was eating late @night. but to make a long story short, why do we want ice cream when we're sad?We All Scream For Ice Cream!?
ice cream is that something that picks u up when your sad.


you now it wont leave cause when it does you can go get more


it fulls you up


it yummy


you can choose the size and flavor


and of course ICE CREAM MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!We All Scream For Ice Cream!?
haha idk.. ice cream makes us happy?


i was bored/sad/depressed this one time and at a whole tub of ice cream in one night lol.


ice cream and chocolate is my bff! :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I love ice cream.


great for a depressed mood.
I have no idea. Lol!
I have no idea.


maybe it's just that ice cream is really good
im not sure
Reminds us of being kids

No comments:

Post a Comment