Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When the ice cream man comes to your neighborhood, do you come running out of your house screaming?

yes.. i did it all my life and i will keep on doing. That ice cream just tastes so good!!!When the ice cream man comes to your neighborhood, do you come running out of your house screaming?
I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!When the ice cream man comes to your neighborhood, do you come running out of your house screaming?
:(..There is no Ice cream man where I live..


On..occasion..I run into the store screaming..
Yep!!!
LOL!!! Noooooooo
Yes, of course I do...to the great embarrassment of my husband and children.





They always get ice cream before all the other kids in the neighborhood, and even though they are adults they still love it.





Plus it makes my neighbors sure that I am nuts.....I just love ice cream....





Ha, ha





Have a good night, and enjoy ice cream from the ice cream truck any time you can...all the running erases all the calories....
I do when I'm babysitting, because if I don't I'll be looking at two flattened children in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment