Friday, December 25, 2009

Other than ice cream, what do you scream for?

I scream for sanity!! lol???Other than ice cream, what do you scream for?
roller coasters, skiing, spectating when my young son is playing a video game, a near miss at a good speed while driving, that stupid dang cold water that I dive into at the ocean to go body surfing, AND I scream when ';I tell it how it is'; screams when she has an orgasm lol NOT! I don't even know her lolOther than ice cream, what do you scream for?
I scream for Chemistry calculations to stop torturing me!
food/Popsicles.
weed, definately(:
Well not FOR but I scream DURING an orgasm.
candy
vengeance
UHMMM..IDK LOL
I scream from scary movies
Sex or beer
PANIC AT THE DISCO!!!!!! ......damn i love them.
I scream for Cheeky...oops did i say that out loud!


hehe


:)
to be heard, and beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment