Friday, December 25, 2009

If i scream ice cream what do you?

Scream?If i scream ice cream what do you?
scream shut the feck up please i have a headache xIf i scream ice cream what do you?
doesn't it go like this ' if you scream i scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM' ? SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY WE SCREAM:p
i'd think u're and ice cream vendor n ask for a chocolate sundae.
Fudge and Nuts!!!!!
';Give Me My 69';... Sorry 99 but with a flake
scream ice cream too. lol.
You mean, if you scream 'ice cream' what will i do? well, suite yourself screaming there... i will just sit here and try to listen to you, wherever you are...
i'd scream back 'where?!?!?!?!?'
Vanilla please!!!
scream for ice cream
ice cream ice cream we all scream for ice cream
Everybody Scream!!!! Lol
nothing,
I scream '; Where the brandy and the dinner for two';


Love, honey
Come to your help and fight the ice-cream that's attacking you off with a huge wooden spoon
Yes please !!.... esp if its choc ice cream..... lovely





Hugs and Xmas wishes





Jen x x
I'd cover my ears and cry because I was deafeneded
find where you are and take your ice cream and run..
i say, YES PLEASE
id say thanks!!!
I';LL SCREAM FOR ICECREAM!!
Find a good looking man and make a banana split.
yes please...................mmmmmmmmm!
Cross the street and try to get away from you.
i say ';WHERE IS IT';
Get the hundreds and thousands and dig in
I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment