Monday, December 21, 2009

Would the song ';White Room'; by Cream make a good ring-tone?

Yes it will.Would the song ';White Room'; by Cream make a good ring-tone?
if it worlks for you it works for meWould the song ';White Room'; by Cream make a good ring-tone?
not 4 me
NO!
yeah if you want it as a ring tone. different people have different tastes in music and it reflects in their ring tones. if you want it as a ring tone, make it a ring tone. it is ultimately up to you as to whether or not you want it as a ring tone or not. I'd make it a ring tone if I were you.
yes
Maybe. I would like the start of ';Sunshine Of Your Love'; better, though!
Yes,it's a great song.
NO FOR ME BUT MAYBE FOR YOU
Yes, I think that the song ';White Room'; by Cream would make a good ring-tone.
Hell yeah!
ya!
Hecky yeah!


Also I think Cream ';Those Were the Days'; and ';Tales of Brave Ulysses'; would be cool.


You rockin'!
Yes. That song goes great with black curtains as well.
no it won't... how does it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment