Monday, December 21, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Frozen yogurts count.I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
What a great question- and one I have not thought of really! There is this great ice scream store in Lockport, IL. They have a specialty there called Apple Pie- IT IS FABULOUS! I can't find it anywhere else. So, I suppose that makes it all the more desireable because I can only get it when I travel to IL.I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I'm really into cookie dough all of a sudden but I'll eat coffee ice cream I like ice cream with a lot of stuff in it like the chunks of brownies or the cookie dough or chocolate chips for at home but if I ever go out and get ice cream, I'll get normal chocolate or vanilla with sprinkles on it. I tried cake batter from cold stone my friend had it at her 19th birthday and I thought it was pretty good but strange it's not something I would eat all of the time though.
So this might be a variation.. but I love Tiramisu gelato.





But to be more on topic, my favourite flavour of ice cream would be smarties ice cream, or dark chocolate ice cream.





I basically like all ice cream.. especially haagen dazs.





I also heard garlic ice cream is very good.
It was Godiva dark chocolate raspberry ripple, but they don't make it anymore :(





Next favourite is peanut butter and chocolate, preferably peanut butter ice cream with chocolate ripple





Any chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks rates pretty high, too.
I was in Sausalito near San Francisco and I tried a Guava Ice Cream and it was delicious!
I love getting Mud Pie Mojo from Cold Stone Creamery. It's coffee ice cream with peanut butter almonds, Oreo pieces, and fudge. It's really good!
Dunno if it's my favorite but I posted a recipe on my site for Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream... sooooo easy to make and soooooo good :) http://TheRepressedPastryChef.blogspot.c鈥?/a>
Rum and raisin dude ! :-) with a bit of rum with raisin it's juz irresistable ! My number 1 favourite Ice cream !!!!!!!!!!
Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cups and actual peanut butter mixed into it
Pistachio. Oh wait, the real answer is, my favourite Ice Cream: Girl cream! Mmmmmm.
Bailey麓s yuuuummmm


Mango


chocolate chip cookie dough
Filipino cheese ice cream
ice cream? I like the flavor chocolate with marshmallow's there realy tasty I love them ^_^
It's a tie between strawberry and chocolate chip!
stracciatella gelato





basically chocolate chip in a sweet cream ice cream...
Vanilla
Strawberry and coffee :)
Heath bar crunch is my favorite.
i like vanilla and strawberry ice cream bar
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
strawberry.
I have a billion!!!


Just to name a few--


Key Lime Pie at Austin Scoops


Mint Chocolate Chip


DUTCH CHOCOLATE!


YUM
vanilla
Cotton Candy or Cookie Dough
Rocky Road!
Baskin %26amp; Robins Chocolate Mousse Royale is THE BEST!!! Mmmmmmm.....
Friendlys Choc. Almond Chip! Yum...
Tiger tail and rum%26amp;raisin
I like vanilla bean.......then I can mix things in or add toppings of my choice.
cookies and cream


YUM!!!!!
Green tea =)

No comments:

Post a Comment