Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you ACTUALLY !!!!!!SCREAM !!!!!! FOR ICE CREAM ..!!!!!?

I SCREAM !!FOR ICECREAM ..EATING ICECREAM IS NOOO FUN WITHOUT SCREAMING !!


so how much do u like icecream ??


^-^Do you ACTUALLY !!!!!!SCREAM !!!!!! FOR ICE CREAM ..!!!!!?
YES - AND HOW LOAD DEPENDS ON HOW FAST THE ICECREAM - TRUCK IS GOING (THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH THOSE BLASTED TUNES YOU-KNOW ! )Do you ACTUALLY !!!!!!SCREAM !!!!!! FOR ICE CREAM ..!!!!!?
I don't scream. I don't like ice cream that much. I guess I could easily live without it...
ummmmmmmm polar cup man i will scream for one of them....
i scream for ice cream when i want to eat ice cream and later i found out there is no ice cream in my fridge so i scream for ice cream i want some ice ssssssss''''''''''creammm pls help.
No. and really there is no need to


scream in a civilized society -- unless you are all alone in a desert -- where you will find hardly an ice-cream or ice-cream vendor. Hope it helps in your quest.
In response to the first answer you received....


I would advise you to continue being retarded, as it is very funny!





Do I scream for Ice scream? It depends on whether you sneak up on me and pour a bit down the back of my shirt...
YES I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM !!!


I'LL TAKE A BULL HORN IN THE STORE


%26amp;, SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM !!! ((( lol )))
I DON'T LIKE IT ALL THAT MUCH, BUT I DO LIKE SCREAMING!!!


DOES THAT COUNT TOO???
No, but I do whimper a lot.
GIVE ME CHOCOLATE ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMM.
I like it lots,without any screaming
i scream





u scream





we all scream for IcE-SCREAM
Yes I do.


When the cold hurts my teeth
I love to eat ice-cream. whenever I go out with my parents I urge for it after the main course as a desert (apology if the spelling is wrong).
When it's very hot here, in Brazil, I love to have some ice cream, especially lemon and chocolate. :)
YEEEEEEEEEEOUCH!!! my ';anaconda'; is caught in my zipper!!
I scream and u scream for Ice Scream.....
yes why not
mmmmmmmmmm ice cream ......
I would advise you to stop being retarded
no, but my 3 year old daughter does.
I scream when that dreaded brain freeze hits me
only for chocolate one
It really depends on what is being done with the icecream and where exaclty it has been put.......





Best not go into details... chuckles
I love ice cream. If I had to scream to get some, I would. I used to scream real loud when I heard the ice cream man coming up the street, so I could make sure I had my money ready.
sure look : AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I do love me some Cold Stone Creamery, but I'm not sure if I have screamed for ice cream since the ';ice cream man'; came down my block when I was like 8. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment