Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you scream, do I scream, do we all scream for ice cream? Which flavor do you want?

Any toppings with that? Whipped cream? What will we play on the juke box?Do you scream, do I scream, do we all scream for ice cream? Which flavor do you want?
vanilla with oreosDo you scream, do I scream, do we all scream for ice cream? Which flavor do you want?
I'll take a sundae with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, and whipped cream. On the jukebox, let's listen to Elvis.
Raspberry.No topping or whipped cream.Rock Around The Clock.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for mango sherbet with a tiny lobster fork while we listen to The Way We Get By by Spoon.





No whipped cream or toppings.
Chocolate chip cookie dough (yummy)
Orange sherbet
Strawberry, please
vanilla with chocolate syrup,peanuts,and cherries on top.
vanilla pleaseeee!!
cookies %26amp; cream

No comments:

Post a Comment