Friday, December 25, 2009

Does Maria Sharapova scream her shots or cream her shots?

She is by far the loudest and it is said she uses it to distract her oponent but I think she is a good player and the scream she makes helps her focus her energy into her volley's. Either way, she isn't the first to do such things.





Wording on the last part of this question could have been phrased a little bit different if you didn't want the more exotic responses.Does Maria Sharapova scream her shots or cream her shots?
gross guyDoes Maria Sharapova scream her shots or cream her shots?
u nasty
GEEZ, ppl ! SHOTS, not SHORTS!, lol


Yea, she's pretty powerful. AND pleasant to the eye.
She is a good player.


All I know.
Either way, it's annoying the way she yelps. It sounds like a dog in pain.
well, now my freind I havn't watched tennis for a long time but I do watch her in youtube %26amp; i think its normal everyone screams
You're gross.
  • shows
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment