Monday, December 21, 2009

What creams should i use to even out my skin tone?

i have dark skin and a dark spot on my face i wanna get it cleared up thxWhat creams should i use to even out my skin tone?
apply lemon juice for 10 minutes


then use vitamine E creamWhat creams should i use to even out my skin tone?
AMBI
Use Palmer's Skin Lightener or Black Opal Fade creme..They both work very good!...I use them myself.
aveeno
moisturizing everyday and exfoliating regularly will help get rid of all your dead skin cells and it will make a huge difference in evening your skin.
use bio-oil
I recommend Timewise Even Complexion by Mary Kay cosmetics. If you would like more information, visit my 360 page and click on my blast-it will route you to my website. God Bless.
Dark skin beauty,





A face cream will not take care of your dark spots (aka hyperpigmentation).





You will need some more help than a cream can give. The biggest curse for most dark skin beauties is hyperpigmentation...you'll have to deal with that ALL of your life.





Here a few things that can help:





Your dermatologist may prescribe Kojic Acid. Clay masks and scrubs will also help in restoring newer skin because they rid your face of dead skin.





Gisele


http://www.mybeautymatch.com
I wud suggest aveeno too.

No comments:

Post a Comment