Friday, December 25, 2009

If I perfect beer-flavored ice-cream and call it ';Beer-Scream'; would it sell?

I don't know about beer but I once made some blackberry wine ice cream and it was delicious and the bunch of us got drunk.


The problem was in the clean up, especially after one of my guests got sick and left me a deposit on the kitchen floor.If I perfect beer-flavored ice-cream and call it ';Beer-Scream'; would it sell?
Thanks. My ice cream was delicious, now imagine wine ice cream with banana brandy topping. Report Abuse
If I perfect beer-flavored ice-cream and call it ';Beer-Scream'; would it sell?
I wouldn't buy it. I buy beer to get drunk, not for the flavor. If everyone loved the taste then non alcoholic beer would be more popular than cola. Seeing as that isn't true I think you will find it won't sell as well as you think. In fact the biggest market for ice cream (children) would be repulsed by it and the only ones who would like it would give up due to the fact they wouldn't get a buzz from it. If you made it 5per cent and it got you wrecked after eating ten then they would do well. Otherwise I think you are looking at a week long fad where we all try them and then decide they are gross. I can always put ice cream in my beer and make a floater with it if I'm inclined to mix the taste.
There are ice cream flavors I could get behind, like mead, for instance, but I like my beer fluid enough to guzzle, and Ice cream just doesn't fill the bill. But, hey! How about Seagram's Seven? Or Jim Beam? Isn't that the version TGIF has for their varied steaks? Now, that's a concept, and without the hops.
Will there also be ';light'; and ';low cal';. Also can you get a buzz from it. these are important marketing things I need t know.
Once, I tried to make bacon-flavoured ice cream. It came out like crap. I suspect beer-flavour would run the same way.





Sometimes two great tastes don't taste great together. Not everything gets to be chocolate and peanut butter.
Especially if it contained alcohol.
Definitely.
Id buy it what about whiskey flavoured
butterscotch rum flavour.
Does it contain alcohol?
Not to me it won't!
%26gt;O LIKE WE DONT HAVE ENUF DRUNK FATTEHZ AROUND... :|





Hell Yeah It'd sell!
And I thought rum cake was overrated.
yes. you could make thee ultimate ';black and tan'; with a guiness flavored frozen -non dairy ice cream
Depends on the proof
Nope. Beer and ice cream (dairy) don't mix - you'll puke.
Yeah i think so.
yes
yeah it would
yea
can you make ice cream flavoured beer too please?
Well, it does give new meaning to ';We all scream for ice cream!';
id buy it if kids could get it 2!
I'd buy it with a cherry on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment