Monday, December 21, 2009

Good foundation cream for a dry skin .....................I have a dry and brown skin tone ..?

When ever i apply any foundation ,i land up with creases on my face and it looks very artificial and sometimes i am alllergic to these foundations .so most of the times i dont use it but i need some gooooooooood foundation to hide my skin tone and blemishes.Please help me to select a foundation which is goood as well as not very costly .Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good foundation cream for a dry skin .....................I have a dry and brown skin tone ..?
My expertise...





Mary Kay has 7 different types of foundation in all different shades that can meet the needs of any skin type. The trick to having a foundation that blends properly is to have own formulated to your skin, depending on how oily or dry you are. It is also important to always match it with the color of your neck and not your face. Your face gets more color and naturally is darker, so if you wear a foundation that is that color you are going to end up with the line below your chin.





As the girl said above, there is a medium coverage foundation, however it is not best for dry skin. It is designed for oily or combo skin. The perfect and best blending foundation I have found in my life is actually Mary Kay and it is their classic formula of Day Radiance. I use it personally, alond with my mom, 2 aunts, and stepmom.





For more help you can visit the website and even call me with any questions, as my number is on there.Good foundation cream for a dry skin .....................I have a dry and brown skin tone ..?
Body shop do a lovely foundation, for many different skin colours, and types. There is a moisture foundation i use with thier foundation brush (which hides the creases) the foundation helps with dry skin. And also if you use the brush the foundation lasts a whole lot longer because it smooths it over a larger area and more evenly.
Bare Minerals- it is absolutely the best I have tried. I apply a good amount of Arbonne moisturizer and let it dry then apply my bare minerals powder it is a great concealer for blemishes and uneven skin tones. It blends flawlessly and looks completely natural it even gives a bit of a glow that is wonderful. It may seem costly at first although it last for very long time and refills are only 25$ the start up kit although is 75$ it includes 2 things of foundation, blush, and brushes. Also check with arbonne they have great products as well.... They offer a mineral makeup that is a bit cheaper although I haven't tried it yet I love all other products.
If you're looking for liquid, Clinique is pretty good expecially for sensitive skin. But for the poswder version, Bare Minerals is really good. Maybe you need to find a better moisturizer.
Fashion Fair Foundation looks flawless on dry skin. I use bronze glow. It dosent dry the skin out and it has vitamin E and other good stuff in it to help the skin fight acne. It will run u about $20 might be a little costly but it is well worth the price.
I have dry skin too, and I definitely vote for Chanel's foundation, I use this one, and there is the details you can check out:





http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





But they have a new one which is a creamy foundation, if you think the liquid is not quite working, the Chanel creamy one is definitely your choice - my friend tried it and love it so much and she re-buy 3 times!
  • shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment