Monday, December 21, 2009

Ice cream ice cream children who scream for ice cream!?

Calling all parents. Need help. What is your childs favorite ice cream from the ice cream man? Need to know what kids like so I know what to order. and what about you what is your favorite flavor. Mine is the choco taco. Only had it once, but it sure was good.Ice cream ice cream children who scream for ice cream!?
Yes that does sound like a good name... My favorite is the chocolate eclair or just a plain ice cream sandwhich. I think if your opening a ice cream thing you should sell those mini ice cream cups cause those would be a hit!Ice cream ice cream children who scream for ice cream!?
Well, this is not an easy question to answer. Not all children will like the same flavor.





Ask your child(ren) what kinds of flavors they like (chocolate, vanilla, etc.) and look at the choices the ice cream man gives you. If they closely match what your child(ren) told you, see if your child will like it. That's the best advice I can offer.
Good name!! Anyway, it's different for every kid. But I do know that if your ice cream business has some kind of theme, like Spongebob, it will be more popular amongst children. I personally like hot fudge, strawberry, and chocolate. Maybe you should make some ice cream with cookie dough, Oreo cookies, or brownies in it. Yum!!
almost all children like vanilla ice cream, and i don't know of any that are allergic to it.





buy some chocolate sauce so kids who like chocolate ice cream have that option.





my personal favorite is chocolate with brownies.








it's delicious! :)
I'm not a parent but I have a younger sister. Her favorite ice cream is this spongebob ice cream on a stick. I have never had it but she absolutely adores it. I like those ice cream cookie sandwiches.
i'm 12 so i guess i can just say what i would want. i LOVE dip n' dots. or really anything that are in that type of form. icecream sandwiches are good too.
well....................not all kids like the same flavors ma and ma sisters don't like the same flavors
well im not a parent but im the kid. and I LOVE choco taco : )

No comments:

Post a Comment