Friday, December 25, 2009

I Scream, you scream. We all scream for Ice Cream! What's your favorite flavor?

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?


Mine is between Mint Chocolate Chunk or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. :)I Scream, you scream. We all scream for Ice Cream! What's your favorite flavor?
The best one is Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun.





You have never had anything like this!!!I Scream, you scream. We all scream for Ice Cream! What's your favorite flavor?
My favourite flavor has to be Cookie Dough. With Chocolate ice-cream. I say this because usually most ice-cream stores only sell Cookie Dough ice-cream with Vanilla ice-cream, but when I get it, they give me chocolate; which, honestly, makes it - the cookie dough - taste a thousand times better. =) Mmmm... Now I want ice-cream! ;-)
huckle berry because i live in idaho and this is one of the only places u can find it. It is soooooo good and i reccomend u to find some online and order some. It is like heaven in a purpley pinkish cream.... YUMMMMMMMY!!!!
Just switched to Dryer's slow churned yogurt blends - caramel praline crunch flavor. It is the creamiest, crunchiest- better than most real ice creams and a little better for ya too. It's really worth trying
chocolate chip cookie dough or reese's or mm's mixed in vanilly
I like Cherry almond and Elephant Tracks and buy those the most. But if its just plain ice cream no add ins, CHOCOLATE all the way
Chocolate chip cookie dough =]
My favourite flavour of ice cream is chocolate :)
COOKIES %26amp; CREAM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL ICE CREAM =]


ICE CREAM IS THE BESTEST THING EVER %26lt;3
I have to second KellieJean on that one. Cookies and Cream trumps all!
I like butter pecan.
georga fudge blizzard at DQ baby!
I love cookies and cream


%26lt;3 mmmmm...


My fave

No comments:

Post a Comment