Monday, December 21, 2009

Pls recommend good toning creams for a Nigerian like me?

I want to have a supple and glowing complexion.


I have a dry skin.


I need a good sunscreen creams/lotions, including cleansers, facial scrubs and masks for my skin typePls recommend good toning creams for a Nigerian like me?
I use Neutrogena 30 SPF daily moisturiser. Sun screen is a must.


Freshly gound Flaxseed or Flaxseed oil is great for skin problems. What you eat will have a more powerful affect on your skin that what you apply topically. Drink lots of water. I have found that excessive sugar brings skin breakouts





I also use gel cleansers, but I rotate cleanser types depending on how my skin is on a particular day.





Last but not least, get facials on a regular (monthly) basis. It's not a luxury but a must if you want to be beautiful forever!Pls recommend good toning creams for a Nigerian like me?
go to a bath and body near you that is a great place and they can help you out.bit expensive but well worth it.I also use caress with glowing touch soap.it has she cream and skin brighteners use this everyday I love it.and you can get it at walmart six bars for 5-6 bucks.I don't use anything else.but you need to wash with just this everyday. for you to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment