Friday, December 25, 2009

I scream or you scream... What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Plain old Chololate, ya' can never go wrong there....... lol=]I scream or you scream... What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Personally, I love the Maple Walnut Ice Cream at http://www.your-vegetarian-kitchen.com/h鈥?/a> in the eggless desserts section. I also love Ginger Peachy.and Death By Chocolate uh, I just love your-vegetarian-kitchen's eggless ice creams and other eggless desserts like gelato, sorbet and granite, pies, tarts and cakes. Awesome.I scream or you scream... What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love moose tracks~I love all the peanut butter cups and fudge!;)Yummy!


Also Carmel cone sundae;)


I also love Reese's ice cream with extra Reese's cups I add myself!;)


I guess I can't choose just one sweetie!They are all so good;)


You made me want some ice cream!
CHOCOLATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





VANILLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





STRAWBERRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





LEMON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





BUTTER PECAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coffee / Mocha Almond Fudge / Cappucino





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I LOVE Rocky road !! Yummy. I so agree with Tiedyehawk !!


I like Strawberry's and cream too. Ice cream sounds sooo good right now it 90 degree's today. xx Sugar bug
Ben's %26amp; Jerry's chocolate brownies flavor


Whats yours?
My school gets the BEST Cherry Jubilee soft serve ice cream. Then again all the ice cream they serve at school is good but thats the best!
Coldstone Creamery Strawberry Blonde! Best ice cream EVER!
mint chocolate chip or anything with a coffee flavor.
i love the ben and jerry's flavor cherry garcia
Candy cane ice cream at Christmastime is the best. Cake batter for the rest of the year.
Strawberry, But only the kind with REAL strawberries!
Chocolate peanut butter cup
strawberry vanilla


by Blue Bell
Heavenly Hash
chocolate chip cookie dough ;)
Moon Mist
Karmel Sutra. I love caramel. Or Apple Pie, it has real chunks of pie. Yum!!
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Cookies%26amp;Cream!
Cookie Dough


Oreo


Sherbet
Cookies and cream. Yum.
CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY BABY :)
Mint Chocolate Chip
chocolate caramel cup its tases flippin awesome!!
chocolate
mmmmmm chocolate!
chocolate
peanutbutter
coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment