Friday, December 25, 2009

Poll: Which would make you scream, cream cheese or sour cream on butter pecan ice cream?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdDK5psR鈥?/a>Poll: Which would make you scream, cream cheese or sour cream on butter pecan ice cream?
none --- i love all of them!!!Poll: Which would make you scream, cream cheese or sour cream on butter pecan ice cream?
I'm still thinkin bout the last question I answered!!! Who I would like to wake up too! Tyra Banks would make me scream!!!!
sour cream
Sour cream, I guess, but it wouldn't make me scream. I might wrinkle my nose a little if I were eating it.
Sour cream.
I would love to try cream cheese on butter pecan ice cream. that sounds good.
sour cream eeeeewwwwwwwww
sour cream
sour cream!
sour cream
um can i ask a friend instead? ill file this in the ';too stupid questions';

No comments:

Post a Comment