Monday, December 21, 2009

Im a black woman and i need a cream 2 even my facial tone, i gave birth 6 ms ago and my face is 2 toned, help?

Click this link: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





It's the best stuff that I've ever used to even skintone and get rid of blotchy unevenness.Im a black woman and i need a cream 2 even my facial tone, i gave birth 6 ms ago and my face is 2 toned, help?
Talk to your doctor about this. When I was at my nutritionists meeting with some friends she looked at her and told her that her diet was out of balance and that because of the hormones and diet she was blotchy.





She started eating more spinach and taking a multi vitamin and whoa her face cleared up in no time!....





Was odd...





The doc said that when the body is off in black skin it will hyper pigment areas. My friend is positively GLOWING now that she changed her diet.Im a black woman and i need a cream 2 even my facial tone, i gave birth 6 ms ago and my face is 2 toned, help?
Pregnancy throws your natural harmone levels off. Are you taking a good vitamin/mineral supplement? Also, look into supplements that help to re-balance your harmone levels. In addition to that, aularale.com/7002 has everything you need to get your skin in superb shape.
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I highly recommend trying Bee Luscious Cosmetics they do wonders for your skin and they do specialize in ethic skin. I have been using the products not only on myself but also on my clients and always the same response THIS IS FAB!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com
I've used Ultra Glow with success to lighten up dark spots and even up my skin tone. Other skin creams you can look into are Ambi, Nadinola, Black Opal, and Porcelana. You can also ask your dermatologist to prescribe a skin cream.
try smashbox primer in the red one $38


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment