Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will you stop screaming and tell me how many scoops of ice cream you want??

How about one for me %26amp; one for you! Than we could share.Will you stop screaming and tell me how many scoops of ice cream you want??
Just one, thank you: on my tummy;-)Will you stop screaming and tell me how many scoops of ice cream you want??
Right now I could use a whole tub of mint chocolate chip...........Of course I wouldn't eat the whole thing but it's comforting to know it's there if I want more :)
5
Just 1, Butter Pecan, please
2 and it has to be in a cake cone!
sorry !


3 plz


chocolate chip?


just making sure
But I WANT to ride the pony! Waaaaaaaaah!
One scoop chocolate chip, one scoop chocolate. Thank you.
3 please
2 for the time being........
Two scoops of chocolate and vanilla please.
make mine a double decker please first scoop double chocolate fudge and the second scoop chocolate brownie


thanks
None. I'm on a diet.
3.
I'M NOT SCREAMING!!!! I SAID I WANTED 20 SCOOPS!!!1
Three please !!!!!!!!!!! On a darn waffle cone too LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
2 scoops of mint chocolate chip please
I DON'T WANT ANY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment