Tuesday, December 15, 2009

3 steps to wash my face? (wash/tone/cream)

Ok, so i'm 13 and i want to know the 3 steps (wash/tone/cream) to wash my face. And good products to use, that won't do any harm. And instrutions on how to use them. That actually works, or something that you do. And please give me product names and details of the product so i can find it in Shopper Drug Mart. 3 steps to wash my face? (wash/tone/cream)
I use clean and clear benzoyl wash (it's a cream rather then ';scrubbing type wash) and Eucerin lotion (it's a dermatologist light type lotion)





I typically use leftover Pro-activ toner that I have but you don't have to use that, just look for something that doesn't have ANY alcohol in it. Also, avoiding ';scrubbing'; type cleansers would be better, since it will keep your skin soft and stop it from turning red (a sign that you're washing too hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment