Tuesday, December 15, 2009

African American Self Tanning/Toning Cream(s) or Applications?

This may seem like a ridiculous question but I shall ask anyway. I've seen so many tanning creams for caucasion and was just curious to know if somethign similar existed for A.A.'s. I don't want to be three shades darker(oh no) but I would like to have that all over toned effect. I have a few scars and blotches on my legs and arms (nothign to be ashamed of) and would like to know if there is something I cant rub on from time ti time to look ';all together';. If you have any ideas/help please let me knowAfrican American Self Tanning/Toning Cream(s) or Applications?
Well, I'm not black, so I cannot tell you from experience what works for black people. BUT I can tell you that cocoa butter works well for me, I and I would THINK that it would work well on any color of skin.





If that don't work, go to Bath and Body Works, I bet they can reccomend something.African American Self Tanning/Toning Cream(s) or Applications?
No problem. Hope it works well for you! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment