Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good wash or cream to use on face to even out skin tone & get rid of dark spots?

I am caucassion, However I have darker type skin. I have dark spots on my face from where I had pimples and frankly Im tired of covering them up with makeup, They really arent that bad but they bother me.. Doe's anyone know of any creams or face wash that helps even out skin tone %26amp; fade dark spots?





Thanks!!=]Good wash or cream to use on face to even out skin tone %26amp; get rid of dark spots?
I've always found that ground up hockey pucks when applied with week old mayonnaise as a binder will solve that problem.Good wash or cream to use on face to even out skin tone %26amp; get rid of dark spots?
You definitely need a paper bag. Too bad you're ugly and blotchy, because your dumba$$ doesn't have the intelligence to post this in the right section either. You're a f*cking moron.
Well FYI this is in the hockey section. The new system or system glitch is messing up catagorys I think.
Best kind of cream for your face, is the white kind.
Gasoline.
I don't know, this is Hockey, not Figure Skating.
Hi





In the famous words of Cam'ron ';I got something for your face, f proactive.';





Thank You
Wrong section, Y!A is so messed up today!
Yeah, a good facewashing should do it...





(...Don't you hate the way sweaty hockey gloves smell though?)
burn it?
How about a paper bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment