Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Has anyone heard of ';Golden Pearl Beauty Cream';?

Hey,





Has anyone heard of a cream named ';Golden Pearl Beauty Cream';?


It works great on your skin!!!


Does anyone know where I can buy some ';Golden Pearl Beauty Cream'; in Toronto Canada?


If yes can you please give me the store(s) name and address and if you can get the phone number that would help!


The ';Golden Pearl Beauty Cream I am using now I got from my friend that went to Pakistan.... so I'm not sure where I can get them in Toronto Canada.





Thank You!!!!!!Has anyone heard of ';Golden Pearl Beauty Cream';?
Why's it so good. I have to admit, Pakistan have the best cosmetics and creams etc.Has anyone heard of ';Golden Pearl Beauty Cream';?
no @@@@@@@@@@
  • shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment