Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hey everyone! Wanted to know of a good bleaching cream so that i can have a more even skin tone!?

Im African American and i have a couple post-acne scars that i would love to get rid of. I am curently using Black and White Cream and it works, but my skin is just a lil blotchy! I need something that will even the skin tone but get rid of the spots! HEEEEELP!Hey everyone! Wanted to know of a good bleaching cream so that i can have a more even skin tone!?
dermaline skin whitening cream.. works great.Hey everyone! Wanted to know of a good bleaching cream so that i can have a more even skin tone!?
You can use Diana Stalder products. I love them. They really work! You can purchase them on Ebay. This is where I get mine....


http://stores.ebay.com/A-Shopaholics-Bar鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment