Monday, December 21, 2009

How to bring natural skin tone back? (Used too much fade cream??)?

When I was younger I think I used to much fade creams or used it too long, being ignorant to the fact that the hydroquinone in it is not really good fro your skin, I was trying to even my skin tone %26amp; I think it faded some areas too much %26amp; now my skin tone is very uneven in certain areas...has anyone else had this happen to them? I've DITCHED the fade creams for good now, so how can I bring my natural skin tone back?How to bring natural skin tone back? (Used too much fade cream??)?
I had serious different tones. I was using a treatment to get rid of pigmentation and freckles and found it was also evening out my skin tone. The treatment was massaging skin over and over again quite vigorously. In order to do vigorously you have to tighten skin by opening mouth about 1'; and pulling lips firmly back against teeth. Use finger tips and front and sides of fingers(depending on part of face being massaged) with a forward and back action (circular motion will not be effective). The vigorous massage eventually forces a new, clearer and even skin to emerge. Gradually build up to vigorous as skin has to adjust..The more vigorous you can make it the better and quicker the results. Try to work up to a 20 to 30 minute daily massage - can be in more than session - then you will get noticeable results. Persevere and you will get an even skin tone. Use any oil. I had great success with olive oil. No need to remove. Most of it gets absorbed into skin - there is no need to remove. Simply splash with water and dab dry with tissues. Oils are perfect moisturizers so you will not need any other. Treatment also gets rid of ALL blemishes and tightens and firms and is a great anti aging , anti wrinkle treatment. It gives skin a natural healthy glow.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research into safe, natural cures of skin conditions, skin enhancement and of anti-aging and rejuvenation treatments.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment