Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have second degree burns on my face, is there a cream or lotion i can use to tone my skin?

Aloe Vera is a really good soothing lotion...but my favorite and most used technique...plan yogurt! Take it out of your frigde (hopefully you have some) put it on your face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes or longer if you have patience.





It truly works..very soothing and calming and helps you heal faster. It's one of my own cultural at home treatments that's been used since forever.I have second degree burns on my face, is there a cream or lotion i can use to tone my skin?
The number one thing is moisturizer. Aloe Vera is the best thing you can put on burns [naturally].





Have you gone to a doctor or have you diagnosed yourself with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment