Saturday, December 12, 2009

In pokemon pearl, I get creamed by the elite four?

I have a bunch of different pokemon, and my strongest is a level 61 luxray. Then 57 for Palkia. I can not get past the elite four!!!! The second one, (Old lady) creams all my pokemon, and by the time I am past her, I am out of all my revives and potions!!! I have passed the last two with one pokemon, but then by the champion i gots nothing!!!!!


My only hope is maybe training alot, but I already have, or maybe the pokemon riley gave me (What is it, by the way?) HOW DO I BEAT THE ELITE 4 !?!?!In pokemon pearl, I get creamed by the elite four?
All of your pokemon should be in the mid- sixties before even attemting the Elite Four.





And you're gonna want to Buy a butt-load of Hyper potions and Revives, as well as a few full restores.





I hope this helped.In pokemon pearl, I get creamed by the elite four?
the pokemon riley gives you is riolu. and to beat the elite 4, get a grass pokemon that doesn't weigh too much and that is fast like roserade so you can teach it grass knot to beat most of the pokemon including bertha's since they all weigh A TON. make sure all of your pokemon are 55+ and keep at least 1 dozen of the useful stuff with u. get a pokemon that knows destiny bond, and get a rapidash since it will attack first almost guaranteed, get a gyrados or empoleon not a floatzel (they do like,5 damage),to beat the flint and you should be fine as long as you survive bertha.


Note: earthquake is super effective against all pokemon who can't levitate


P.S. keep luxor and palkia. u need them to beat the champion
Here are there weaknesses make sure your pokemon are real strong.


Aaron


Dustox is weaek against Fire, Flying, Psychic, Rock


Beautifly is weak against Rock, Fire, Electric, Ice, Flying


Vespiquen is weak against Rock, Fire, Eliectric, Ice, Flying


Heracross is weak against Flying, Fire, Psychic


Drapion is weak against Ground





Bertha


Quagsire is weak against Grass


Sudowoodo is weak against Grass, Water, Fighting, Ground, Steel


Golem is weak against Grass, Water, Fighting, Ground, Steel, Ice


Whiscash is weak against Grass


Hippowdon is weak against Grass, Water, Ice





Flint


Rapidash is weak against Water, Ground, Rock


Steelix is weak against Fire, Water, Fighting, Ground


Drifblim is weak against Electric, Ice, Rock, Ghost, Dark


Lopunny is weak against Fighting


Infernape is weak against Water, Ground, Flying, Psychic





Lucian


Mr. Mime is weak against Bug, Ghost, Dark


Girafarig is weak against Bug, Dark


Medicham is weak against Flying, Ghost


Alakazam is weak against Bug, Ghost, Dark


Bronzong is weak against Fire





Cynthia


Spiritomb has no real weakness


Roserade is weak against Fire, Ice, Flying, Psychic


Gastrodon is weak against Grass


Lucario is weak against Fire, Fighting, Ground


Milotic is weak against Grass, Electric


Garchomp is weak against Ice, Dragon
Spend more time raising your other pokemon. It is very hard to win against the league if you only have 1 or 2 powerful pokemon
  • shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment