Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is it safe to use skin toning cream with Hydroquinone during pregnancy?

I would check with a Doctor as everything you take into your system can seem very strong to the fetus. What I do know is that my daughters didn't even get their hair treated or coloured while pregnant as there is something in the products that isn't good for the baby. Safer to check than trust us on yahoo.Is it safe to use skin toning cream with Hydroquinone during pregnancy?
My gyno in Holland would say no, but my gyno here in Jamaica would say yes, there is just so much disparity on advice in cases like this its best to use your intuition. Its probably fine to use a couple of times a week as you would have to use tremendous amounts (daily) before it enters your blood stream and harms you baby-so I would say cream on if it makes you feel better :) good luck with the rest of your pregnancyIs it safe to use skin toning cream with Hydroquinone during pregnancy?
i would check out the ingrediants in it. but me personally No i wouldnt use it.
yes it wont hurt yea any!
Chances are it says on the bottle to check with a doctor before using when you are pregnant. Even if it doesn't say that, I'd check with a doctor before using anything.
If I were you I wouldn't use anything unless it was approved by your Doctor
yes, of course, the toning cream will only affect your outer layer of epidermis, and will have no affect on pregnancy
im pretty sure but check wil a doc just to make sure
If you have doubts about something while you are pregnant then I would advise not doing it. Ask your doctor at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment