Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is there an effective cream to treat your face when it is various skin tones?

this is for my best friend.she really wants to knowIs there an effective cream to treat your face when it is various skin tones?
If your friend wants to even out her skin-tone, she should start by exfoliating regularly and wearing moisturizer regularly. There are lots of moisturizers that have menthol and vitamin-C in them that will ';wake up'; her skin and make it appear vibrant and even. If she has sensitive skin, though, this type of moisturizer should be avoided. In this case, she could try a cucumber mask, either homemade or from the store.Is there an effective cream to treat your face when it is various skin tones?
I have tried many and what I found is that just one thing wont do the trick. I found a regimen that has been created by dermatologists and they have prescription medication in them to make a real difference.


They offer 100% money back guarantee


If you would like more info. for your friend just give her my e mail and have her contact me at freshfacegirl@hotmail.com


have a great day!
avon has some really good products to treat this i used to know someone who sold me and she always told me what worked really good and didnt in the books
Go to New York Skin Solution la...

No comments:

Post a Comment