Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Skin tone/lightening cream?

Am mix but i got a problem. I nvr got around to using sunscreen and now my face is rlly dark nd my chest is light brown. I need a strong skin lightening lotion/tone so i can get my original skin colour back nd can be toned properly. tahnksSkin tone/lightening cream?
You need the surely whitening cream and the whitening lotion from diana stalder products.. Their products are very effective and most well known celebrities used their products and you can check their customers testimonials about their products.. Please do not get generic and unlabel packaging because that contain hydroquinone which can make your skin very dark...





http://www.philippineskincare.com/Skin tone/lightening cream?
Palmer's Success cream works really well.





It takes awhile though. But it does lighten dark areas.





Check out their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment