Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Uneven skin tone, what cream can i get?

i have an uneven skin tone, parts of my face dark, whereas the rest is light, what sort of cream can i get





regardsUneven skin tone, what cream can i get?
I use cocoa butter and I've gotten great results. I am a 20 year Cancer survivor and My face and neck were discolored by Radiation treatments and I was told to try the cocoa butter because it was natural and therefore wouldn't harm my newly healing skin. Believe me it worked wonders for me and it's inexpensive too! Try to find one that is 100% cocoa butter. Good luck!!Uneven skin tone, what cream can i get?
are u a zebra?
Go to debenhams and ask for advise. They will probably suggest a foundation and will help you with the right colour for you skin.
Cream are to mositurize, you don't need a cream, you need a chemical peel. You need to exfoliate to even your skin tone and you need to use sun screen at least spf 30
you can try Proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment