Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best bleaching cream to even skin tone?

loreal...idk thx i have dark skin by the wayWhat is the best bleaching cream to even skin tone?
I honestly don't know...but! Do not put straight bleach on your skin, it is so harmful and irritant to your skin. Maybe a diluted version, but if it is not concentrated or mixed properly with something do not put it on your skin. I hear doctors have a way of bleaching the skin, in a safe way. Also good ol SPF will help you from darkening.What is the best bleaching cream to even skin tone?
if murad makes a product like that, it will be the best. go to their website
bleaaaaaaach!
nair works really good. but latety i havent been seeing it anywhere. but sally hasen or something works just as good!
if you are trying to even your skin tone use a toner,





but please dont tell me you're trying to bleach your skin to make it lighter. I've seen soooo many of my black and hispanic cousins mess up their skin. like they have weird light spots now lol i call them micheal jacksons.





but i used oil of olay for my acne and it evened up the tone of my skin too!! double bonus
Some people swear by Ambi.
  • shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment