Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is the best stretch mark cream to use during pregnancy to keep skin tones &avoid getting unsightly marks?

I just found out I am pregnant and was a little worried about getting more stretch marks as I already have a few small ones on my belly and wanted to know if anyone knew what the best stretch mark cream was to try to prevent them from developing and maybe even help the skin retian some elasticity??





I know a few people that have tried the famous Palmer's Cocoa Butter cream but some of them still got huge marks and was curious to know if this could have been avoided with the right cream??





Thank you for any suggestions!! ;)What is the best stretch mark cream to use during pregnancy to keep skin tones %26amp;avoid getting unsightly marks?
Try Cocoa Butter or this cream is really good too http://www.stretch-mark.netWhat is the best stretch mark cream to use during pregnancy to keep skin tones %26amp;avoid getting unsightly marks?
use Bio-Oil





its expensive tho about 拢20 ($40) for a 200ml bottle
Removal of stretch marks is the most effective when they are just formed, i.e. when they are reddish in color. Dermatologists recommend various treatments for the marks, but their removal is very difficult once the marks fade. Although, one can use Olive oils, Coconut butter or Vitamin E or Vitamin A for massaging over the marks. Aloe Vera Gel soothes irritating skin which has been recently stretched. For an effective prevention of stretch marks, exercising is the best bet, as it keeps the muscles and skin firm. Also eating foods, which are rich in proteins, Vitamin C and E help in promoting and maintaining healthy skin.


http://stretchmarks-removal.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
I made my own cream out of olive oil, coconut oil, and a few drops of lavender essential oil. I'm now 9 month pregnant and haven't gotten stretch marks, so it seems to be working for me. But I think that just about anything that keeps your skin nice and moist and stretchable will work. It also helps if you really massage your belly while putting on the cream. This helps to gently stretch your skin and make it more elastic.
A large percentage of pregnant women get stretch marks on their stomach, and more than 75% of women develop stretch marks around the waist, stomach, upper legs, butt and breast during pregnancy. However, even though there are creams to help these stretch marks, pregnant women are advised against using them. These creams have a high vitamin A content, which can really affect a developing fetus.





There are many ways you can help yourself avoid pregnancy stretch marks. Wear a good support bra to avoid stretch marks on your breasts. Use a body brush to massage the areas where you want to avoid getting stretch marks. The reason stretch marks appear during pregnancy is because of the rapid weight gain some women go through, therefore if you try to avoid gaining too much weight you may be able to avoid stretch marks altogether.





If you are interested in more effective ways of getting rid of pregnancy stretch marks, you can read abt them from this site: http://stretch-marks.my-fashion-house.co鈥?/a>
my ob said that it really depends on ur skin. the reason why you dont just get a line.. is because.. teh skin is like a pair of stockings.. when you get a run.. it IS a run.. meaning if ur skin is not that elastic then it would tear and would result to strech marks. she said that if I were or if i have been using collagen in my stomacg years before, it's possible that my skin would be more elastic. but, you won't lose anything from using the cocoa butter.. so go for it. who knows.. it might save u from the marks or at least lessen them. :)
yes palmers or bio-oil xxx





good luck!





plz help - my friend was raped...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i dont know but try everything and anything cuz i hate what happen to my tummy and it happen after 7th month so i was even more upset. cocoa butter did not work for me.
No one told me about anything until after I had gotten terrible stretch marks. I used Palmer's when I was pregnant with my second child as well as Vitamin E cream. I think the Vitamin E is about the best thing...just make sure to use it EVERY DAY, maybe twice a day. Congratulations on your pregnancy and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment