Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Which works better on scars Bio Oil or Mother of Pearl cream?

Pls share any personally experiences where possible and how long do the take to you start seeing resultsWhich works better on scars Bio Oil or Mother of Pearl cream?
What works even better is pure vitamin E capsules. I had chicken pox yrs ago and my whole face was full of pustules. I bought the vitamin and broke them open and applied them to my face. I didn't have one scar remaining. Try using morning and night. It is sticky to apply, but well worth the effort.Which works better on scars Bio Oil or Mother of Pearl cream?
I have heard of Bio -oil on TV being used on Stretch Marks , scalds and burns, with good results.





I don't know anything about Pearl Cream





Sorry Have used neither myself - Most of the TV programms with Bio-oil have been about stretch marks relating to Pregnancy or scalding with water
Bio oil! Works wonders!
I'm not sure as I have never used 'mother of pearl' but I had a scar that wouldn't heal and nothing seemed to help until I tried Bio Oil. It is very good.
i like bio iol! however never used mother of pearl.
I would def say bio oil - the stuff is fab :)

No comments:

Post a Comment